Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Monday, July 7, 2008

There's a New Princess in Town

Did somebody say Princess?

Fits like a glove!
I was made for this job!

All hail the Princess

This is Hunter's "king crown" -
at least he selected the white one for himself!

This morning I was in getting my clothes on so we could go drop Hunter off at camp when he comes trotting into my bathroom wielding a tiara. One day last week when his "lady friend" was over he had asked me to get down 2 of the crowns that were left over from Relay for Life - he needed one for his "king crown" and she need one for her "queen crown" - so I got them down and have left them for their dress up pleasure. This morning he brought me the tiara so I could wear it since I am the Queen and Maisie is the Princess - translation he had already dressed Maisie as the Princess. I walked into the TV room to find Princess Maisie sitting contently in her saucer reigning over her kingdom and the animals who inhabit it! She really seemed to rather enjoy wearing the tiara - bad news for us! Scott's worst nightmare could actually come true - having a little princess could very well bankrupt us - we all know that he can't say no to Hunter and all Maisie has to do is stick out that little bottom lip and he is putty in her tiny little hands! Smart kid! She has also already figured out how to butter up her Grangy - really smart kid!

No comments: