Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Monday, July 14, 2008

Early to Rise


For the next 2 weeks we have NOWHERE to be in the morning at a specified time - how exciting! So here I was foolishly thinking that I was going to get to sleep in this morning - unfortunately the mouse had other plans for me! She woke up at 6:00 and I went in and gave her back her binky with did the trick for 30 minutes and then at 6:30 she was in there squeaking again and was obviously not going to go back to sleep - when I went in she had spun herself 180 degrees and was having herself a little crib party! So on that note we started our morning - fortunately the boy slept until 7:30 before gracing us with his presence. Maisie was back in bed for her first nap by 8:30 - that's what happens when you get up too early! Hunter was supposed to have gone to "Camp Nana and Grangy" this week, but they are having to go out of town so that has been postponed until August - ugh!
The bucket pool is closed today so I just really don't know what we are going to do for entertainment value - a mountain of laundry will be the main source of my entertainment - don't think Hunter will find that real exciting though! A trip to the zoo is in our future for Thursday, Scott has taken the day off so he can go too - given the temperatures for the week it is quite possible that we will succumb to heat strokes on that field trip! I'm sure that will be the day Maisie decides to sleep until 8:30 or 9:00 so that we can't get out of the door before the temperature has reached scorching magnitude!
We had a very busy weekend - birthday parties out the wazoo - 12:00 - 6:00 on Saturday was occupied by birthday parties, and yesterday we went to the bucket pool for a couple of hours before heading off for softball practice - and yes, I am quite sore again this morning! I am truly a glutton for punishment!

No comments: