Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a Little Man


I swear there is undoubtedly a connection between the Y chromosome and just being gross; they just go hand in hand! This afternoon as Scott was walking through the door Hunter was walking out of the bathroom - he ran up to him and did his usual greeting ritual and then I hear come from his mouth "daddy come and smell the bathroom". He was soooooo proud of himself and the fact that he had just stunk up the joint he felt the need to share it with someone - you will notice that he picked the other Y chromosome in the house to share it with! I have noticed in probably the last 9 months that the smell of our bathrooms seem to rival those of public bathrooms - gross! I guess Hunter must be the main culprit of this stench as I haven't ever smelled it before - therefor I can't blame Scott for it. Hunter has been potty trained for 2 years now, but it hasn't ever smelled until just recently - a friend of mine with a 7 year old said that it gets worse as they get older - oh goody! After investigating the bathrooms I have found pee in the strangest places - how do they manage to get it where they do? Are they standing there peeing with their eyes closed? Do the sneeze mid-stream and splatter the walls and surrounding areas? Anybody with a potty trained son knows exactly what I speak of - hell anyone who has ever shared quarters with the male species knows what I speak of! I just don't get it - then again since I sit down to pee I guess I wouldn't understand! I mop the floors with bleach already, but in order to get the smell emanating from my bathrooms to disappear I now go in and spray the floor all around the toilet with bleach and let it sit for a little while and then I go in and mop - seems to do the trick, either that or I have just become immune to the grossness!

No comments: