Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day



Scott got to sleep in this morning - what a novelty! Actually Scott, the hounds, and the boy all slept in this morning - Maisie and I rather enjoyed our morning of peace and quiet! Hunter got up before Scott did and on a normal day would have gone racing into our bedroom to "pounce" on Scott, and on a normal day I would have said "go right ahead", but since it was Father's Day I decided to have mercy on his soul! So there was no pouncing this morning, instead we let Scott sleep until he surfaced all on his own, and then the 2 little people who call him daddy had him to do with as they pleased. We packed up and headed to my parent's house this afternoon for a man's feast - steaks, baked sweet potatoes, salad, bread, and the best part of all homemade ice cream! Yummy! Needless to say everyone at the table was fat and happy! It was great to get to spend another Father's Day with my daddy - I know he won't be around forever so I am grateful for everyday I have to share with him. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be the person I am today. So Happy Father's Day to my daddy, to the guy I married and made a daddy, and for all of the veterans, first timers, and soon to be dad's out there hope your day was all you wanted it to be.

No comments: