Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Pilgrimage to see The Mouse


If you happened to catch the new ticker listed above you have already figured out that we are once again planning a trip to see "the mouse". Now normally we would not be packing up and heading to sunny Florida 2 times in one year, but this trip will involve the entire "Griswold" family - if only we were going in the "Family Truckster" instead of on a plane! There is a shuttle launch scheduled for November 9, that my dad wants to go see so he figured as long as we were already in Florida it would be a real shame not to go to Disney. Hunter is pretty convinced that he has dies and gone to heaven! And you know who am I to argue about a free vacation? I love vacations, I love them even more when I am not paying for them! We are going to attend the "Very Mickey Christmas Party" while we are there - something new for us. I have been assigned the task of getting this trip together since I am the Disney expert in the group - I have scored us fabulous accommodations at one of the vacation club resorts. This is quite exciting since we never stay anywhere except the Pop Century Resort - but with the mass amount of people going it actually worked out to be the same price as getting 4 separate rooms at the Pop. I hear the spa is fabulous - although I'm sure I will never actually make it that far - I can always hope! So we are very excited about our next trip - the shuttle launch should be awesome - hopefully the thing will actually go up!

No comments: