Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Friday, January 30, 2009

Titties & Beer


Tonight is our BIG adult night out!!!!! ~ I am so excited I can hardly stand myself!!!! Tonight is Rodney Carrington night (hence the title of this post) ~ I got the tickets for Scott for Christmas. I believe this is our first outing for something fun to do without children since Maisie hatched ~ sad I know. We have been to the movies once, but Maisie went with us ~ she was a week old at the time. I wanted to see Charlie Wilson's War and had planned on doing that the day it came out so that I was sure to see it before she was born ~ too bad she came out before the movie did! We got to see it anyway, just as a party of 3 instead of 2! My mom is coming to keep the kids while we go ~ woo hoo ~ not having to pay for a babysitter means we can afford to go to Happy Hour for a couple of cocktails and even eat before heading off to the show ~ what a novel idea! I will have to make sure I go pee out all of my happy hour cocktails before the show starts ~ he is so funny that I am afraid I just might pee myself if I don't! Below are a few samples of what we will be watching tonight ~ if you are easily offended I don't recommend you click on the links! I heart Rodney!






No comments: