Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Maisie's New Do







On January 18, Maisie turned 13 months ~ and just 2 days ago her hair finally became long enough to get into her eyes! I am still amazed at how little hair she has ~ Hunter had way more hair than she does ~ he had so much that he got his first haircut at 11 months ~ he really could have used one before that, but I just couldn't bring myself to cut his curly little locks! However, I brought myself to doing it when it became so puffy he looked like he was circa 1972 with his little blonde disco afro going on! It still gets that way which is why I keep it so short ~ very well trimmed and blended on top with a 1" guard around the bottom and sides ~ no little blonde disco king around here! Now that my little mouse has enough hair to touch her eyes, I get the fun of "fixing" it ~ okay not like there is a lot of fixing to be done, but it's more than there was! The first morning that I pulled it up into her massive ponytail Hunter informed me on the way to school "she looks like she has a fountain on her head" ~ he is an observant little beast ~ her head does seem to resemble a fountain! Fountain or no fountain, she remains awfully cute ~ not that I'm biased or anything! I don't think she will quite be ready for a trip to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique when we head back to Disney in May, but I can't wait until she is! I love seeing all of the little princess' walking around the parks ~ it really just adds to the magic of the place. Good god, what has happened to me? Never did I think I would see the day I could be sucked into all of this girly nonsense! I have to say though it is quite fun ~ I highly advise everybody get their very own little girl ~ maybe I'll start "renting" Maisie out to those who don't have a girl ~ I'll gladly let you take her shopping and to fun places like Sweet and Sassy just as long as you pay for all of her stuff! Sounds like a pretty fair deal don't you think?

No comments: