Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Silly Rednecks

My little redneck in training



Here is the latest addition to Scott's hunting arsenal - but hey, if it assures me a peaceful hunting season I am all for it! I do so love the time of year when I become a "hunting widow", and really look forward to when Hunter is old enough to go too! My sister's new man is a hunter and she can't stand it - personally I just don't get that. She can't stand it so much that she typically goes to "the camp" with him (barf) - I can't think of anything more unpleasant and boring than that! I have absolutely zero issues entertaining myself and do so enjoy getting through both cups of coffee with nothing but the sound of Good Morning America in the background. Another thing is that I certainly don't want to see where my meat came from - if I'm going to consume it, it must have always been faceless to me. I have a real issue with that - every year after the Rodeo I have a hard time eating meat after mingling with all of those cute animals - mind you I do always make a full recovery and go back to being a carnivore. My car has currently been given the boot out of the garage so the new redneck toy can park there - this I assure you is only a temporary solution as the Princess and I do not enjoy getting into a hot car! Hunter is all excited about daddy's new toy - Scott has already let him drive it, supervised of course. With any luck the next time Scott is heading out to the ranch to work he will pack the 4-wheeler and the boy! I can always hope!

No comments: