Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Airborne - 1 ; Scott - 0


I think I witnessed the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life last night! Allow me to set the scene leading up to this - about an hour before this happened he was sniffing and snorting around and said "great now I am getting a sore throat". He has had a scorching case of poison ivy for the last week, which he still has (one day the buffoon will learn to wear a long sleeve shirt when going out to play in the woods), and has left town today for a 3 day meeting that he is hosting and therefor doing all of the speaking for, so a cold and sore throat are really the last things he needs. We were in our bathroom at our respective sinks getting ready for bed when I noticed him popping something into his mouth - figured it was NyQuil or something like that. When all of the sudden I catch him out of the corner of my eye flailing around with this look of panic or something strange on his face. He quickly grabbed his cup and started to take a drink when all of the sudden he started foaming orange at the mouth - for a minute there I would have sworn he was rabid! Then he spits the offending substance out into the sink and it was just sitting there bubbling away - it was at this point that I noticed the tube of Airborne sitting on the counter next to him! I was laughing so hard I was literally crying! He had popped one of those tablets (which are about as big around as a quarter) into his mouth and started chewing it up like it was a vitamin C tab. Needless to say when his spit hit the thing it started to slowly bubble and fizz until it got good and wet with is drink of water and then really took off with the effervescent action! Once I quit laughing I asked him what he was thinking and he said he thought you took it like a vitamin C (it was zesty orange flavored) - now mind you he has taken these in the past - it wasn't until after the "incident" that he bothered to pick the tube up and actually read the directions (which clearly state that you dissolve the tabs in water), typical man! This is probably one of the top Aggie moments of his life!

No comments: