Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Maisie can Riverdance!

Maisie has been sitting in the saucer for a few weeks now and was pushing off an awful lot so I thought it might be time to resurrect the Jumperoo. I bought this when Hunter was a baby and said then that it was the best $70 I had ever spent; this thought still holds true, I have definitely gotten my moneys worth from this thing! She loves jumping around and just hanging out in the thing; she looks like she is Riverdancing while she is doing it too.



It is hard to believe she is already big enough to be doing these things; seems like just yesterday she was still just sitting there being a blob, and now look at her! You really do forget how fast they grow up on you - one day they are so cute and nonverbal and the next they are little smart asses (although there is no escaping that trait coming from these genes)! I took Maisie in for her 4 month Well Baby last week (a little late I know, poor second child) and she is now 15 pounds (60%), down from the 85% at her 2 month appointment, and 25 1/2 inches (80%), up from the 55% at her 2 month. Whew, maybe we will escape short and squatty after all, we're looking for long and lean! She got 4 shots again and was just as unimpressed with them this time as she was the last - she is convinced Barbara (the nurse) is evil! I looked back to see how she sizes up to Hunter at the same age and she is quite dainty compared to the horse! Hunter was in the day he turned 4 months and was 17 pounds 13 ounces; no wonder my back is ruined, that kid has always been an oaf!

No comments: