Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wildlife Galore!

Since our coyote event, which I am happy to say we have not had another of, we have seen a couple of other wild things ~ dad saw the mountain lion crossing the road in front of him and then Bryce saw a bobcat yesterday! As long as they stay in the wild where they are supposed to be we will be okay! We have aquired a dog since we have been here ~ one of Chuck's dogs that is! Sadie is a chocolate lab that has taken up residence with us ~ it's nice to have one around ~ I miss my 4 legged beasts! I took the kids 4 wheeling on some trails this morning ~ didn't take Maisie since I wasn't sure what we were going to encounter! She does enjoy a 4 wheeler outing though ~ every time they crank up she is out there waiting to go too ~ 18 months and already a biker babe! Mom and I are hoping to do some Pagosa Springs shopping today ~ now of course my dad has to throw a wrench into the day and ride in with us to take the kids to the hot springs ~ heaven forbid we go in separate cars! We have to stop at the grocery store on the way back ~ won't that be entertaining, a trip through the grocery store with 3 kids ~ can you think of anything more unpleasant? That old man is working himself closer to a shallow grave in the middle of all of this nothingness with every passing day! Scott should be here on Thursday for our last week and then it's back to reality and scorching temps! Yuck!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: