Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bear!......maybe

So yesterday morning I woke up and Scott, mom, and Hunter were down feeding the horses and looking at something in the distance ~ then I heard mom yell at Chuck that the bear was out ~ said bear had been identified by my husband, the great white hunter! So I started looking from my vantage point which was the upstairs window and figured if the bear was out there it must be up the mountain somewhere ~ I looked but didn't see said bear anywhere. They were looking down the street so I looked down there and low and behold there in the middle of the street stood a flock of turkeys ~ easily mistaken for a bear I know! I gave the great white hunter plenty of grief for the rest of the day ~ the kids were out later in the day with the horses and Scott went out and hollered at them to watch out for the "bearkeys"!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Village Talkies said...

Great with detailed information. It is really very helpful for us.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.