Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Departure Update


Well you notice it is Tuesday and I am still posting which much mean we are still here! Dad was cleared by the eye surgeon yesterday to leave, so that is a least no longer an issue. Mom called last night to say that Dad had agreed that Tuesday was really just too lofty a goal, so why not postpone it until Wednesday ~ wise decision old man! So figuring that we truly are leaving tomorrow I have finished packing us up, so now all we have to do is wait for our chariot to arrive tomorrow and load it up! I think I have set this up to be able to post via text and email ~ if I have truly managed to accomplish this then I will post again when we stop in Junction! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Wrenns said...

Ya know, I was waiting for some sort of reference to that movie--given that you're embarking on a family vacation!