Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Name is Shannon & I Will Be Your Magical Tour Guide!


So our upcoming Disney visit has grown by 8 feet ~ our friends Chris, Avis, and their kids have decided to join us! Yes, this is the same Chris and Avis that we insist on punishing our livers with! Scott has already laid down the ground rules of NO staying up until 4:00 AM! He feels quite confident that one full day in the park will do Avis in and she will be the first one in bed ~ we average about 8 miles a day walking while there! We're very excited that they have decided to go with us ~ Avis hasn't been since she was a kid, and their kids have never been ~ Hunter is soooo excited that there will be another little person his age there! We were supposed to stay at Animal Kingdom when we went, but unfortunately there was no availability for a 2 bedroom there during our trip, so we will now be staying at Old Key West instead. I'm still quite excited about this, as we have yet to stay here and it looks awesome! Maybe we will catch Animal Kingdom on our next stay ~ we will still have enough points leftover for another short trip this year should we so desire! Scott and I have apparently lost our minds ~ we are thinking that we will be driving to Orlando this time ~ the airfares just aren't coming down ~ but we will make that final decision after our drive to Natchez in 2 weeks for my sister's wedding! If Maisie is hideous during that drive we are flying to Orlando, no matter what the cost! We plan on hitting the road around 6:00 and driving through the night ~ at least this way Maisie should sleep the bulk of the trip and hopefully it will be okay ~ I'm not concerned about Hunter in the least, he will be perfectly fine ~ he will watch movies and listen to his I-Pod and sleep. I guess if it is truly hideous getting there Maisie and I can always fly back and have my parent's pick us up at the airport! It should be a great trip and I can't wait!!!! Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: