Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hollywood Studios (The artist formerly known as MGM)



Hunter took time out from being a turd just long
enough to have his face painted up with the movie make-up.


We ventured off to MGM for our 1st full day here, and let me say it was a truly heinous day! Hunter started out his day on the wrong side of the bed; he was just really being a whiny little brat. He wanted everything his eyes came in contact with and then proceeded to get all kinds of pissed off when the evil word "no" rolled off my or Scott's tongue. I wasn't so sure he was going to live to see the end of the day the way he was going! All I could think was what an ungrateful little donkey - here he is in kiddie heaven and this is how he thanks us? After Scott threatened to kill him about noon he started complaining that his ear hurt - great. I had said to Scott on Saturday, as green snot rolled out of Hunter's nose, "I hope he isn't getting a sinus infection". Well I guess not only did he get a sinus infection but he got an added bonus of an ear infection. Scott had some tremendous daddy guilt working for being ugly to the boy earlier in the day so Hunter scored an extra toy out of him. I was afraid I was going to have to haul him in to the urgent care clinic here to get him a prescription - and you know what a germ-a-phobe I am so that wasn't going over real well, but fortunately my fabulous pediatrician just called him one in to a pharmacy here that delivered it to the hotel. Guess it is a good thing he has had recurrent sinus infections after all, otherwise I would have been sitting in that urgent care clinic for sure! We had dinner at the Sci-Fi Dine In Theatre - my absolute favorite place to eat in this park! It is set up like a drive in movie and you eat in a 1950's style car while watching old cartoons and other advertisements, etc. from drive in movies. After dinner we headed back to the hotel so we could load Hunter up with some Motrin and then he was good to go! He was nice for the rest of the night so his life was no longer in danger! Poor kid, poor mommy, poor daddy! Keeping my fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow!

No comments: