Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Friday, December 5, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes


Okay so I have just surfaced from a lovely steamy soak in my whirlpool tub ~ not very often that I actually get to do that ~ but when I do, I always read a magazine. The following came from tonight's reading selection and was just too damn funny not to share!


The question posed was "What's the funniest thing your kid has said after seeing you or your husband naked?"


The answers are as follows:


"My 5 year old looked at my pregnant belly and said 'You have tiger stripes!' I laughed so hard I cried before explaining what stretch marks are."


"'What's that, Daddy's tail?'"


"My son saw my breasts and asked, 'Why do you have 2 pimples?'"


"I was preparing to take a shower with my daughter, who's very into The Little Mermaid. She looked sideways at me and poked my stomach and said 'Mama, you look like Ursula!'"


"'Your pee-pee has fur on it!'"


"My daughter asked, 'Mommy, am I going to get shaky when I get old?' I asked what she meant by 'shaky.' She pointed to my breasts and butt and said 'Like here and there.'"


Kids never cease to amaze me with what comes flying out of their mouths ~ and they are so innocent as it happens all you can do is laugh hysterically! Hope you got a good laugh from these, I know we certainly did!



No comments: