Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!

Scott's 30th Birthday party ~
it was a redneck theme! He has advised me
never to rent a mechanical bull again!

My brother, sister, & I making my parent's proud!
This should have been our Christmas card picture
that year!

Today Scott is officially another year older ~ 36 ~ yikes! He's almost old enough to have been around when the dinosaurs roamed the earth! He was really hoping that Maisie was going to share his birthday with him ~ I guess she decided that since she is the princess, she deserved her very own day! Score for him though, as there will always be birthday cake around on his birthday now ~ okay so maybe it wasn't necessarily for him, but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit! With every passing year Scott's forehead gets a little larger, and the hair that is still remaining gets a little grayer ~ a sign of extinction, I mean distinction (at least that's what we tell him)! He likes to blame me for all of his gray ~ funny my mom does too ~ maybe there is something to that theory? So Happy Birthday my sweet baboo ~ we love you!

No comments: