Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Sunday, March 9, 2008

T-Ball Season is Officially Open!




Yesterday was opening day so the season has officially started! It was a might bit chilly out yesterday morning as we all gathered at the sports complex; all of the kids were amazingly still during the opening ceremony, I think they were too cold to move! Maisie wasn't real sure what the hell happened to her; all she knew was she had been sleeping soundly one minute and the next she was out in the cold! I have told Hunter that he owes her big time in later life because she sure spends an awful lot being hauled around for his benefit! Our first game was at 5:00 against the Oakland A's; Scott thinks we won - you know they don't keep score in T-Ball. Maisie and I were in the dugout with all of the little hoodlums; I think I may invest in a vat of crazy glue to keep them in the right batting order on the bench!

No comments: