Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am not a boy!



Trimmed in pink!


Seriously, how many boys do you
see in leopard print?

Honestly if one more person tells me how "beautiful HE is" or "how cute HE is" I think I may be forced to slap them! I could understand it if she was wearing say a unisex color like yellow or green, but come on people she is dressed in PINK! It is definitely happening on a more frequent basis too; or maybe she is just getting out more than she ever has, not sure which! I guess I am going to have to start taping bows to her head; she certainly doesn't have any hair to attach one to! I saw a onesie the other day and it was white and said in hot pink letters "I am not a boy"; guess I will need to go get her an entire wardrobe of that onesie until she has long flowing hair!

2 comments:

Allison said...

It's because she looks like her Uncle Brian. ;)

Allison said...

A precious GIRL-version of Uncle Brian, I should add.