Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!





Well, I am officially another year older; grrrrr! Maxine texted me last just after midnight so she was sure to be the first to wish me a Happy Birthday, Scott says she is such an over achiever, and Hunter told me first thing this morning. I haven't heard from Mom or Dad today; I'm sure they will snap by tomorrow and call then! Mom can never remember when our birthdays are; Bryan always got his cake a day early or a day late! On a typical birthday Lee calls to screech the Happy Birthday song about the time the sun comes up, but she and Wilson have traveled to the land of deliverance so I guess she has forgotten; lucky for my ears! Scott is in Fort Lauderdale for 2 weeks so it is just the little people and me. Amazingly Scott has managed to schedule classes in Fort Lauderdale every spring break for about the last 3 years; if I thought there was any chance someone else would put up with his crap I might be a little suspicious! My friend Cindy came down on Wednesday and left this morning; she came to see Maisie, help out while Scott is gone, and hang out for my birthday. Yesterday we deposited the wee little people off at mom and dad's and headed down to the Island for the day; we had a great time shopping The Strand and even had an adult meal too! So yesterday was my day of relaxing and today it is back to the daily grind! I am spending my official birthday loading and unloading the dishwasher, doing a mountain of laundry, and vacuuming and mopping these filthy floors! I do lead the life of a true princess!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

hey shannon!! so good to hear from you. i wish i had seen you at the game. i would love to mush those maisie cheeks. she is a doll. we should hang out . . . :)