Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scott's New Calling




If the day should ever come that Scott gets laid off I think he may have possibly found his new calling ~ nail technician! Maisie is such a girly girl ~ with no coaching by anyone I might add, it's just her nature ~ she LOVES LOVES LOVES to have her little piggies painted ~ every time she sees her bottle of polish she grabs it and asks to have her toes done ~ I guess she will start going to the nail joint with me for a mini-pedi about the time she is 3! Anyway, today she grabbed her polish and took off to go find Daddy to tend to her little piggies ~ the next thing I knew they were sitting out on the back porch and she was propped up in a chair like the princess that she is while Scott sat across from her painting those tiny little toes ~ it had to be just about one of the cutest things I have seen! Maisie has teeny tiny little feet too ~ she is just now moving into a size 5 shoe ~ Hunter was in a 5 probably when he turned one, and he to this day still has skis at the end of his legs ~ so with those tiny little feet come tiny little toes ~ I have a difficult time painting them so I can only imagine how difficult it was for Scott. While he was in the process of painting them she definitely had a lot of polish on her skin, but by the time he was done they looked remarkably good ~ she was pleased which is all that matters! When I was pregnant with Hunter ~ like HUGE pregnant ~ and couldn't reach my toes to paint them anymore he painted them for me one day ~ when he was finished he looked at his work and informed me that he hoped I wouldn't pay somebody money to make them look like that, and then suggested that I go have a professional take care of that ~ and that I did! It was the thought that counted and he did try ~ and even with that experience he did as Maisie asked today instead of telling her he didn't know how ~ you did good today Daddy!

No comments: