Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Summer Hiatus

So my summer hiatus is over and I will now attempt to get back on the blogging band wagon! Man, once you take an extended break from the old blog it's really hard to motivate yourself and make the time to get back to it! I will post all about the Colorado trip with pictures soon! I must first go through all of them and pick out the best ones ~ hate to disappoint my audience! It has been a real whirlwind summer and it's really hard to believe it is already over and time for school to start! Hunter's first day is on the 24th and I feel confident that I will be a blubbering idiot ~ can't believe he is going off to school ~ where has the time gone? Scott so kindly pointed out to me the other day that next month Hunter will be 1/3 of the way gone ~ yikes!

No comments: