Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Official, I Have Lost My Mind!



Okay, so I haven't exactly fallen off the face of the earth, although at this point I might like to! I have been so busy here lately I can hardly see straight! Why? Well like a fool I have decided that starting a business would be a good idea - as if I don't have enough on my plate already! It all started so innocently with me being on a quest for a cute bow holder to hang Maisie's bows on and also looking for some cute bows that weren't going to bankrupt us! Which has now turned into me creating a really cute bow holder and some mighty cute hair bows. Hence I have been busy busy making several different things to get pictures of so that my sister-in-law can get my website up and running and my e-commerce venture can officially begin! Maisie is going to have a matching bow for every outfit she owns when this is all said and done! I may possibly do the last 3 shows for the year in Canton as well so I am headed up there this weekend to check it out - I am really a glutton for punishment! Did I mention that I am Team Mom again too for fall ball? I guess my new motto is going to be "sleep is for the weak"! Fortunately we have 2 games left in our softball season and then that is over - one less thing I have to do - although there is going to be a winter league, but I have already told them to count me out, I will not be participating in that one other than as a spectator!

No comments: