Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Have You Donated Kibble Today?

Monday, February 18, 2008

Entering the 21st Century

Hunter tracking Santa on the NORAD site.

Maisie doing what she does best!



Alright, we are joining the 21st century and creating our very own blog! I don't expect that there will actually be all that much blogging going on, probably more picture posting than anything but we'll just see what happens! Now everyone can check in on us when they want and see just what is going on around this crazy house! This should definitely help out for picture sharing and emails since I am not necessarily very good at either on a one on one basis! Hope you will add us to your favorites and stop by for a visit every once in a while! Enjoy!

8 comments:

Maxine said...

You have the most gorgeous kids! I am very impressed with all your technological skills. What a great website. I am super proud of you! I nominate you for Mommy of the Year award 2008!!!

Allison said...

Kudos, Shannon. Next you will break out and buy a cell phone. (tee hee --- just kiddin).

Seriously, I am tickled you will be blogging and I promise to check in regularly.

Judi said...

Shannon, great site! And the kids are adorable (of course I'm sure you already knew that, hehe).

I knew when I met you guys that you'd give my puppies a great home. Hey, that's what is missing. Pics of the kids with the dogs.

Judi (gramma to Timon and Pumbaa)

Angel said...

Hey Shannon, don't worry this posting a comment just kicked my butt...I didn't have an account, so after I wrote something, I had to create one and lost my "comment"...so it something like this...Maisie and Hunter are so cute and Maisie will be one it seems before I get over there to meet her in person, so sorry...and you are very techno if you can set this site up, because I have no clue how to...I have saved the site to fav's and will check often as well...

ronnald said...

You obviously have too much time on your hands.


ronnald

baddogsmom said...

dad's post is KILLING me!!!!!!!!I need PUPPY pics !!!

Maxine said...

Poor Maisie Mouse! I just want to hug her all over! How are you doing over there? How is your new baby, the T-Ball team???

Maxine said...

Poor Maisie Mouse! I just want to hug her all over! How are you doing over there? How is your new baby, the T-Ball team???